I’m sort of pissed now… ok mayb I know the reason why.. maybe perhaps tat’s not the real reason.. I really feel like scolding vulgarities till I’m satisfied.
DAMN!... that will be my first and last time doing that.. I realized mayb apologizing doesn’t suit me.. not my style at all. Jus FUCK man…
Anyways now I’m in a total state of confusion again… jus as when I tot oh well mayb u noe… yeayea… and den now I’m totally confused again….
To start afresh needs rather much courage, determination, understanding, endurance, forgiveness etc etc etc….
I’m wondering whether the two of us possesses those qualities to make things work. Perhaps… I’m just thinking too much…Oh well… just 4get about it…
Just live my life as it is =))
Not much difference whether it is or it’s not.
Not that bothered anymore… at the end of the day… those little things will make me realize that it’s better to be alone…
I’m rather suitable to be alone =))
Perhaps all will be happier if we just move on...
well just some random thoughts =D
DAMN!... that will be my first and last time doing that.. I realized mayb apologizing doesn’t suit me.. not my style at all. Jus FUCK man…
Anyways now I’m in a total state of confusion again… jus as when I tot oh well mayb u noe… yeayea… and den now I’m totally confused again….
To start afresh needs rather much courage, determination, understanding, endurance, forgiveness etc etc etc….
I’m wondering whether the two of us possesses those qualities to make things work. Perhaps… I’m just thinking too much…Oh well… just 4get about it…
Just live my life as it is =))
Not much difference whether it is or it’s not.
Not that bothered anymore… at the end of the day… those little things will make me realize that it’s better to be alone…
I’m rather suitable to be alone =))
Perhaps all will be happier if we just move on...
well just some random thoughts =D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home