Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sq asked me something today. So have you let go of everything?

Lookin far ahead. I said yes.

But den again, almost immediately after I said that, I still turned my head around.

STILL!!!

I tried to convince myself then again.

And I realised, it did helped a little.

I felt free now. Free and empty.

Everyone's rushing me. Pushing me. But I know very clearly. Only I can help myself.

I know what kind of guy I'm looking for.

That's when I know, there's a new path waiting for me. Right in front of me. But I have no courage to walk on now. I will still wait at the same place. Till someone finds me there and then.

And off I will move. To the destination I longed for.


Now, I'm struggling with the word, 'happy'

So simple, yet so complex.



I'm starting to understand the words many said to me. I start to decipher everything.




But then again, one day I want to know. I want to ask!!!! There are still questions in my mind. That I longed for an answer. Perhaps when I get the answers. It's soo much easier.



Right now,
I just hope my headache will go away. Been here for ages =(((


I hope to pass all my exams.



Life is so much simpler when I'm younger.




I'm sooo tired of all the outings. I need a good rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home